Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

2 posters

WWII Royal Canadian Artillery patches

Darktrooper

WWII Royal Canadian Artillery patches Empty WWII Royal Canadian Artillery patches

Post by Darktrooper Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Looking for the dark blue and red epaulette titles that say "RCA"
    Bill
    Bill

WWII Royal Canadian Artillery patches Empty Re: WWII Royal Canadian Artillery patches

Post by Bill Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi, Are you looking for the generic RCA or the ones with the Regiment number and RCA?
    Darktrooper

WWII Royal Canadian Artillery patches Empty Re: WWII Royal Canadian Artillery patches

Post by Darktrooper Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:27 pm

I'd like a pair for the 103rd coast battery, but I may have to settle for the generic RCA ones
    Bill
    Bill

Post by Bill Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi DT, Welcome to the Forum.
    Yes, you will have to go for the generic RCA titles, as there were no unit specific ones made for the coastal artillery. Note, only in very unique circumstances did individual batteries have titles made up. So far I have only found 2 independent batteries with cloth titles. The numbered titles were for regiments.
    Please see you pm's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:31 pm