Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

2 posters

1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment: The History of the Kangaroos

Battalion Colours
    Battalion Colours

1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment: The History of the Kangaroos Empty 1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment: The History of the Kangaroos

Post by Battalion Colours Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:03 pm

I am searching for an original copy of the following unit history:

1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment: The History of the Kangaroos (Hengelo: Smit, 1945)

1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment: The History of the Kangaroos Kangar10

"Honneur et Fidélité"

1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment: The History of the Kangaroos Ensign10

1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment: The History of the Kangaroos Flag_canada
    Bill Miller
    Bill Miller

1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment: The History of the Kangaroos Empty How about a copy?

Post by Bill Miller Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Adam,

Would you settle for a very good reproduction made by one of the veterans back in the 1990's?? Originals are very hard to come by and those received by OR's are invariably folded multiple times (a la your example image posted) and generally pretty tatty.

I have at least one or two of the 1990's reproductions I think, PM me if you want one and we can work something out.

Bill.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:26 pm