Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

2 posters

Looking for a M4Cdn or C2 mortar sight.

cmpman
    cmpman

Looking for a M4Cdn or C2 mortar sight. Empty Looking for a M4Cdn or C2 mortar sight.

Post by cmpman Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:35 am

As title says I am looking for either sight for the Cdn 60 or 81mm mortar. There are plenty of M4 sights out there, but the one I want should have the "CDN" after the model number. I just missed a perfect one with carrying case on ebay that ended about 2 months back.....just my luck.

Not sure if Canada has released the C2 sights, although I do know they have been used by other countries...the UK in particular. I have seen one or two listed on some overseas militaria sites so I know they are out there somewhere. Needless to say, I don't want anything "liberated" from the QM.

Please PM me with what you have and what you want for it and we'll see if we can't make a deal.

EDITED TO ADD: Found a C2 sight, so it fits the need perfectly. I would still be interested in a M4CDN sight if one came along.

Looking for a M4Cdn or C2 mortar sight. M4Cdn%20sight_zpsxo243wny

Looking for a M4Cdn or C2 mortar sight. M4%20with%20case_zpsbnqsbyee
    Cdnsapper

Looking for a M4Cdn or C2 mortar sight. Empty Re: Looking for a M4Cdn or C2 mortar sight.

Post by Cdnsapper Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:39 pm

Did you ever find one?
    cmpman
    cmpman

Looking for a M4Cdn or C2 mortar sight. Empty Re: Looking for a M4Cdn or C2 mortar sight.

Post by cmpman Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:59 pm

Yes, I managed to find a C2 sight and as well a M4CDN. The only thing I need now is the various rounds. The 60mm mortar rounds seem quite hard to find here in Canada. At this point all I have is one of the m69 training rounds.
    Cdnsapper

Post by Cdnsapper Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:55 pm

Good to here. Have one collecting dust not sure what going do with it. Hoping to find its way to a disply
    cmpman
    cmpman

Post by cmpman Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:47 pm

The RCA Museum I work for doesn't have one for their 60mm mortars. I'll shoot you a PM and see if we can work out a deal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 am