Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

3 posters

Lachute, QC militaria and arms show

clem01
    clem01

Lachute, QC militaria and arms show Empty Lachute, QC militaria and arms show

Post by clem01 Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:55 pm

Hello,

I was this morning at the militaria show and found some items. A ww2 P37 webbing set with a service number : D128001 (D=Quebec MD) and also a nice group of insignias.

I was a little bit disappointed because there were many arms and few militaria (Helmet, uniforms...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy

Clément
    lorne19
    lorne19

Lachute, QC militaria and arms show Empty Re: Lachute, QC militaria and arms show

Post by lorne19 Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi Clement,

D actually stands for 4th Military District with included parts of Quebec with the district depot being in Montreal. D128001 was part of the block of numbers assigned to the 50th Field Battery RCA.

Thanks

Lorne jr
    Canadian Corporal
    Canadian Corporal

Lachute, QC militaria and arms show Empty Re: Lachute, QC militaria and arms show

Post by Canadian Corporal Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 am

Was this show advertied somewhere? That is the second show I miss out on ( first was Ottawa).Grrrr...
    lorne19
    lorne19

Post by lorne19 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:44 am

Although I've never attended the the Lachute show before I'm a regular at the Montreal show.  Here's link to there website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    clem01
    clem01

Post by clem01 Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Hello,

Thanks lorne for the service number identification. I have never been to the Montreal show, is there more militaria or a lot of guns/arms and few militaria?

Clement
    lorne19
    lorne19

Post by lorne19 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:03 pm

My pleasure Clement. The Montreal show is like most gun shows 75-90% guns, hunting gear and junk and the rest is militaria. Still I've made a few good finds in the last few years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:59 pm