Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

3 posters

Need Help Trying to figure out what Regiment this badge is from and any other Info on it.

Perth-Regiment(M.G.)
    Perth-Regiment(M.G.)

Need Help Trying to figure out what Regiment this badge is from and any other Info on it. Empty Need Help Trying to figure out what Regiment this badge is from and any other Info on it.

Post by Perth-Regiment(M.G.) Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Perth-Regiment(M.G.)
    Perth-Regiment(M.G.)

Need Help Trying to figure out what Regiment this badge is from and any other Info on it. Empty Re: Need Help Trying to figure out what Regiment this badge is from and any other Info on it.

Post by Perth-Regiment(M.G.) Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:43 am

A badge my uncle bought that was found in the Kingston Area.
    southsaskscotty
    southsaskscotty

Need Help Trying to figure out what Regiment this badge is from and any other Info on it. Empty Re: Need Help Trying to figure out what Regiment this badge is from and any other Info on it.

Post by southsaskscotty Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:11 am

Eight pointed star with the George V era cypher - Royal Canadian Regiment? But it is unlike any I have seen?
    Ian B
    Ian B

Need Help Trying to figure out what Regiment this badge is from and any other Info on it. Empty Not RCR

Post by Ian B Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Can't see any "V" for George V on it, so I don't think that it's anything my regiment ever has worn. Shape of the star is not the same. This is just a guess, but I'd wager it's early-mid 1800's....maybe War of 1812...maybe even earlier. Of course, not my area of expertise, so don't quote me, OK?

Ian B
    (ex-Royal)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:29 am