Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

3 posters

Veterans Guard Flashes real or fake?

lorne19
    lorne19

Veterans Guard Flashes real or fake? Empty Veterans Guard Flashes real or fake?

Post by lorne19 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:15 pm

I just recently picked up this pair of Veterans Guard of Canada flashes for what i though was a pretty decent price. Can anyone tell me if there the real deal or repro?
    Veterans Guard Flashes real or fake? 100_3339
    Bill
    Bill

Veterans Guard Flashes real or fake? Empty Re: Veterans Guard Flashes real or fake?

Post by Bill Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:22 am

Nothing wrong with these titles.
    lorne19
    lorne19

Veterans Guard Flashes real or fake? Empty Re: Veterans Guard Flashes real or fake?

Post by lorne19 Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Great, i was a little suspicious givin the price was only 10$. Looks like I finaly found one of those good deals everyone else seems to find.
    Bill
    Bill

Post by Bill Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 pm

The Veterans' Guard was a large unit. At one point during the war the strength was in the thousands. Their titles are not scarce, but at $5 each, that was a fair deal.
    pylon1357
    pylon1357
    Global Moderator

Post by pylon1357 Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:02 pm

LMAO Lorne. It has been a long dry spell for me in finding something at a great price. But it does happen. I myself see nothing wrong with these titles, but honestly, my opinions on most titles is not to be taken as rightt most of the time. I usually err on the side of caution, but in this case, I see none of the signs I have come to associate with fake or reproduction titles.

http://www.irishregimentofcanada.ca

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:02 am