Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

4 posters

medic helmet on dutch auction site

coiiect
    coiiect

medic helmet on dutch auction site Empty medic helmet on dutch auction site

Post by coiiect Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:16 am

saw this MKIII other day and sure looks good.
    what are your opinions?

http://link.marktplaats.nl/455585965
    GCR817
    GCR817

medic helmet on dutch auction site Empty Re: medic helmet on dutch auction site

Post by GCR817 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:58 am

coiiect wrote:saw this MKIII other day and sure looks good.
    what are your opinions?

http://link.marktplaats.nl/455585965

Be very careful of this vendor. I've dealt with him in the past on this very helmet (which I feel is good). But, he places phoney bids against you, wants obscene amounts of money, etc etc. I would avoid him, unless you can pay in person and pick the helmet up!

Geoff
    LSR
    LSR

Post by LSR Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:25 am

This is the third or fourth time that this helmet is on marktplaats.I don't think the vendor has the intention to sell the helmet.I also think the helmet is ok.
    Check out this one: http://link.marktplaats.nl/455353192
    NNS highlanders Mk3.
    Battalion Colours
    Battalion Colours

Post by Battalion Colours Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:30 pm

This MK III Medic's helmet has been put up for auction several times and has been discussed on several forums. Most agree that it's probably an original helmet which the owner has no intention of selling.

"Honneur et Fidélité"

medic helmet on dutch auction site Ensign10

medic helmet on dutch auction site Flag_canada
    GCR817
    GCR817

Post by GCR817 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Battalion Colours wrote:This MK III Medic's helmet has been put up for auction several times and has been discussed on several forums. Most agree that it's probably an original helmet which the owner has no intention of selling.

I don't know what the guy's game is. I've tried to buy it in the past and he always asks a ridiculous price. Plus, he lies about how he got it. For example, he asked me if I had pictures of anyone wearing a Mark III medic. So I sent one of a PPCLI medic wearing a Mk II. Suddenly, his helmet "was given to his family by a PPCLI soldier". I see now, he has also tied it to the Regina Rifles!

Oh well,

Geoff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:47 pm