Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

5 posters

WANTED: Anything related to the Canadian Scottish Regiment!

Wouter
    Wouter

WANTED: Anything related to the Canadian Scottish Regiment! Empty WANTED: Anything related to the Canadian Scottish Regiment!

Post by Wouter Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Dear all,

I am looking for everything relating to the 16th Battalion (Canadian Scottish) and the Canadian Scottish Regiment. Timeframe 1914-1945. This can range from shoulder flashes to battledresses. Let me know if you have anything for sale.

Wouter
    mk1rceme
    mk1rceme
    Administrator

WANTED: Anything related to the Canadian Scottish Regiment! Empty Re: WANTED: Anything related to the Canadian Scottish Regiment!

Post by mk1rceme Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:11 am

Welcome to CMCF Wouter! I have seen some of your Cdn. Scottish collection on other forums...very impressive! Hope you can find more here.

Bill

WANTED: Anything related to the Canadian Scottish Regiment! Empty Re: WANTED: Anything related to the Canadian Scottish Regiment!

Post by Bill Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 am

Hi Wouter, Welcome. I specialize in Canadian army titles and patches. Would like to see some of your material.
    Bill
    Wouter
    Wouter

Post by Wouter Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:49 am

Hi guys, I don't have a lot of pictures on file but will post a few today. Otherwise I'll need to go and get the camera.
    Wouter
    Wouter

Post by Wouter Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Always on the look out, so if anyone has something to sell or knows of something which is for sale or trade... contact me please!
    Ypres Creepers
    Ypres Creepers

Post by Ypres Creepers Wed May 19, 2010 2:47 am

Hello, I have a pair of metal shoulder titles that could be persuaded away from me, trade for something else (be creative, I'm easy) would be great!
    Wouter
    Wouter

Post by Wouter Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:56 am

Just thought I'd give this one a quick kick.
    Wouter
    Wouter

Post by Wouter Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:44 am

Still on the lookout for Canadian Scottish items!
    Wouter
    Wouter

Post by Wouter Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:57 am

Aaaand it's still there. If anyone has got anything relating to either the 16th Battalion or the 1st Battalion Can Scots, please drop me a line.
    pylon1357
    pylon1357
    Global Moderator

Post by pylon1357 Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:51 am

always good to bump up your wants, prompts me to ask about 16th Bn CEF trios, not seen one on the market in a couple years. Are they that scarce?

http://www.irishregimentofcanada.ca
    Wouter
    Wouter

Post by Wouter Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:37 am

I wouldn't think they are much scarcer than other CEF units that saw that much frontline action and were present in some of Canada's most well-known engagements. I have however seen a a small number for sale over the last couple of years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:57 am