Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

2 posters

In memory of Clive law

Perth-Regiment(M.G.)
    Perth-Regiment(M.G.)

In memory of Clive law Empty In memory of Clive law

Post by Perth-Regiment(M.G.) Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:07 pm

It's with a very heavy heart that I inform you all that Canada has Lost one of it's Best military historians Clive Law. He passed away peacefully and comfortably the evening of june 10 having succumbed to his stroke.

In memory of Clive law Clive_10

The funeral has been confirmed for Saturday June 17th at the National Military Cemetery at Beechwood in Ottawa (280 Beechwood Ave, Vanier ON K1L 8A6).
    Visitation will take place from 0900-1000hrs followed by the service at 1000hrs and interment of the ashes immediately following.
    Due to allergies and respiratory issues we also ask that perfumes and the like be avoided, please.
    Perth-Regiment(M.G.)
    Perth-Regiment(M.G.)

In memory of Clive law Empty Re: In memory of Clive law

Post by Perth-Regiment(M.G.) Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:08 pm

I am richly blessed to have known Clive Law, and to have read some of his many informative books that have taught me so much about Canadian military history. As a Young collector all I can hope to do is pass on the torch of knowledge that Clive has given us and to teach Future military collectors and historians about Canadian military history. R.I.P. Clive
    Tankermike
    Tankermike

In memory of Clive law Empty Clive

Post by Tankermike Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:46 am

The military collectors scene has lost a true champion, I have only meet Clive a couple of times and was always a pleasure to talk with him. My condolences to his son Richard and his family. I hope his publishing business will continue.

Mike

Sponsored content

In memory of Clive law Empty Re: In memory of Clive law

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:54 am